Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the Malaysia. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the Promotion is free.
- Employees of Moobara Sdn Bhd, their relatives, agents or agents’ relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
- In order to enter the Promotion players are required to register at its related mobile apps (the “Mobile Apps”). Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per week is allowed per person. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion or receiving any prizes. Players are required to register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. These terms and conditions will apply for the duration of the 2017/18 Football season commencing with fixtures on the 5th August 2017.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion. By entering this Promotion you agree that Moobara Sdn Bhd and each of their group companies, businesses and business partners may use the details you give us to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you. You can change your direct marketing preferences by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us to be removed from receiving future email marketing.
- Points will be scored as follows. Players will receive 5 points for each correct score predicted in a Fan 6 fixture. Players will receive 2 points for each correct result predicted in a Fan 6 fixture. Players will not score points for correctly predicting a Golden Goal (as defined below). Golden Goals will be used to determine winners in the case of ties as defined for each prize category below.
- The weekly FAN 6 Promotion closes at
7:00pmeach Saturday (unless otherwise specified). Once the weekly competition has closed entrants cannot change their weekly predictions. Once an entry has been submitted, it can be changed before the closing time via the Mobile Apps. In order to enter the Promotion, Players must predict the scores for all six Fan 6 fixtures identified for the relevant week and make a prediction of the “Golden Goal” (the time of the first goal to be scored in a six Fan 6 fixture). When judging closest prediction for timeof the Golden Goal, times before and after the actual time of firstgoal will be considered equally.
- The prize winners will be determined in the following way:
- Jackpot Competition: The Jackpot Competition prize is RM100,000 unless otherwise specified. This prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the scores in ALL six Fan 6 fixtures in a relevant week. If there are two or more players who have correctly predicted the score of all six Fan 6 fixtures, the prize will be won by the player whose Golden Goal predictions is closest to the actual time of the first goal. If two or more players correctly predicted the score of all six Fan 6 fixtures and the Golden Goal, the prize will be won by the player with the earliest entry.
- Weekly Competition: Subject to below, the consolation prize for each Fan 6 Promotion week is RM100 (unless otherwise specified). This prize is awarded to the player (other than any winner of the Jackpot Competition) who scores the highest number of points in a Fan 6 week. At least one Fan 6 fixture must be completed during the relevant week in order for the RM100 guaranteed weekly prize to be awarded. If two or more players have the same number of points, the winner will be the player whose Golden Goal predictions is closest to the actual time of the first goal. If two or more players predicted Golden Goals which were equally close to the time of the first goal, the weekly prize will be split equally amongst those players.
- Additional Bonus Prizes: Additional prizes and/or specials may be introduced during the Promotion at the discretion of the Promoter. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, the Promoter will publish and notify players of any additional terms and conditions as may be applicable.
- Fixture scores and time of
firstgoal used are provided by a 3rd party. This data will be used to determine final league positions and winners of all prizes. Any goals scored in injury time will be recorded as 45min for the first half and 90min for the second half of the fixture. The timing of goals scored will be recorded as follows: 0 – 59 seconds = 1st minute, 1m00s – 1m:59s = 2nd minute and so on. For exampleif a player selects minute 6 for the Golden Goal then this will apply where the first goal is scored between 5m00s – 5m59s; If there are no goals in any of the games then the correct answer will be deemed to be 0 or 90.
- If any Fan 6 fixture is postponed, abandoned or not completed (where less than 90mins is played) the fixture will be considered void. If only five Fan 6 fixtures are completed during any week, the RM100,000 Jackpot Competition prize available for that week will be reduced to RM1,000 and the consolation prize will remain unchanged. If only four Fan 6 fixtures are completed during any week, the Jackpot Competition prize available for that week will be reduced to RM500 and there will be no consolation prize. If three or fewer Fan 6 fixtures are completed during any Fan 6 week, the Jackpot Competition prize and consolation prize will be void for that week. These rules apply to both the regular RM100,000 rounds and rounds with an enhanced jackpot.
- There is no cash alternative to the non-cash prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
Winners and Entrants Verification and Publication
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone registered on their account. It is each player’s sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to the Promoter) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information to the satisfaction of the Promoter before they are eligible to receive a prize. Any announcement on Moobara properties (TV, online etc.) is pending verification and is not final confirmation.
- A full list of prize winners by name will be available in the results sections of the Moobara App.
- If any entrant is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of the Promoter, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by the Promoter or cannot be contacted within five (5) Business Days (a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Malaysia when banks in Kuala Lumpur are open for business), the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the Promotion) and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
- Entry and participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Moobara and/or
itsassociated, affiliated and subsidiary companies to use the names, predictionsand photographs of participants for publishing purposes at its discretion, including but not limited to, Rankings and other display within the Fan 6 Website or related applications. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity as Moobara reasonably requires. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity as the Promoter reasonably requires.
- The Prize will be paid out over a period of 20 months.
Submission of entries
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail.
Limitation of Liability
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions or relevant football fixtures beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
- any technical failures or unavailability of the Moobara Website, Mobile Apps or other related platforms;
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or
- for any act or default of any third party supplier including without limitation errors relating to fixtures and scoring data.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the Promotion including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the Promotion’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
- The Promotion is by Moobara Sdn. Bhd, J-3A-16, Block J, Solaris Mont Kiara, Jalan Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (the “Promoter”).
Apple Inc. is in no way linked or associated with this or any other competitions/content run in the Mobile Apps.
Google Inc. is in no way linked or associated with this or any other competitions/content run in the Mobile Apps.